· Students need to stay off equipment before
and after class. Students are not allowed to enter the gym until the coach instructs them to.
Students are expected to respect classmates and instructors.
No gum, food or beverages (except water in a closed container) are allowed in the training
areas. Water bottles should have child's name or
initials on the bottle.
· Students not following gym rules will receive one warning. After one warning, student will sit for
one turn. A third warning will result in sitting for the remainder of class.
- Students with continued discipline issues will be asked to discontinue classes
until a later date when they may be more ready.
· Parents, please respect the instructor’s need to instruct class. If your child is
unable to behave for class, please consider withdrawing from class until the child is ready for structured activities.
Enrollment and Payment:
- Classes are open to ages 2-17.
Ages below 24 months and ages 18 and up are not allowed to take classes or participate in birthday parties, open gym or special
events at GRGA.
Enrollment and tuition is for one full session (4 weeks). A one-time, non-refundable
registration fee of $25 is due at the time of enrollment. A $25 membership renewal fee will be charged each following year.
All members are required to have insurance on their child in order to participate in
classes at GRGA.
Tuition for the session must be paid in full by the first day of class or a $10 late
fee will be charged. Other payment arrangements can be made. Credit cards, cash or checks made out to GRGA are accepted.
Payments can be made in the office. Children who have not paid will not be able to participate. GRGA also accepts
PayPal payments via the website.
GRGA does not send out monthly statements and members are expected to follow the monthly schedule posted in the lobby and
returned to GRGA for insufficient funds will be charged a $25 fee along with full payment of the rejected payment.
- Accounts that are more
than one month past due will be sent to an outside collection agency unless arrangements are made at the front desk.
Prior to this process, a letter will be sent to the address on file with an amount due, allowing time to rectify prior
There is a 20% discount off of classes for the second and subsequent child in a family.
This can only be applied when tuition payments are made on-time, in the first week of the session or prior.
lessons, open gym and other gym programs must be paid for at the time of the lesson.
· All forms must be filled
out and signed prior to children participating in class.
· If school in District
318 is cancelled due to bad weather, GRGA will be closed as well. GRGA will reschedule these classes or offer make-up times.
classes are canceled due to weather or other events, GRGA will work with each family to provide make-up class options.
GRGA will not issue credits or refunds.
GRGA offers a discount for payments made in advance. 3 months – 10% off, 6 months
– 15% off, 12 months – 20% off.
· GRGA will roll over
your child’s enrollment from month to month unless informed otherwise. If it is your intention discontinue enrollment
the following session, please inform the gym so another child may fill the roster spot being vacated.
If a child does not attend the first day of a new 4-week session without
notifying the office, GRGA will assume the child has decided to discontinue classes. The roster spot will be filled
with a child from the waiting list and your account will be charged for the class session. In order to re-enroll
into the class or another class, please contact the GRGA office.
Arriving and Departing:
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early for your child’s class.
- Arrive early enough to dress,
or come dressed. Good progress depends on classes beginning on time.
- All shoes, jackets and clothing should be kept in a cubby or
in the locker room, not in the gym area. Valuable items should be left with parents and not left unattended (Cellphones,
- GRGA is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items from the locker room or public areas.
- Pick up students promptly after
class. Children are not allowed to leave the building alone. We are not responsible for students once they leave the building.
We recommend arriving early enough to find parking and walking your child in the gym. We ask that you do not double
park in the road or ask your child to wait outside to be picked up.
- Do not leave siblings at the gym without a parent present.
- Girl students should wear leotards or shorts and a t-shirt.
Clothing must cover their stomachs, sports bras as a top are not permitted.
- Boy students should wear T-shirts and shorts. No
jeans or clothing with zippers or buckles or anything that could a rip in the mats.
- No zippers, snaps or loose jewelry may be worn.
- All participants must be barefoot.
- Hair must be neatly arranged
from the face and secured
- Inappropriate clothing with suggestive writing is not allowed
Observation and Conferences:
- We welcome parents to observe from our viewing areas.
- Only staff and students are allowed in the training areas.
- Please do not attempt
to coach or speak to your child while in class.
- Siblings must be supervised by parents at all times and are not permitted in the
training area or locker rooms.
- We encourage you to be involved with your child’s progress in our program. If you need a conference,
please call the office to set up a time with your child's instructor.
- Missed classes will not result in a refund.
- Make-up classes may be made up when advanced notice is given. Students may make
up two classes per session. Please call ahead or email to notify the gym of your absence.
Class Schedule and Advancement:
- GRGA will NOT pro-rate your
tuition for student’s absence. If class is canceled due to weather or instructor illness, GRGA will offer a make-up
class or pro-rate option.
- GRGA levels include Parent/tot (ages 2-3), Preschool (ages 3-4), Beginner, Intermediate,
Advanced and Competitive levels 3-10 and XCEL bronze, silver and gold.
- Students must pass required skills to be placed into the next
level. GRGA staff will continually monitor and evaluate children’s progress
- One hour, 45 minute or half-hour lessons are available. Cost is $40 per hour
for single child or $50 per hour for shared privates.
- Available by appointment only, check with the office for open times.
- Cancellations must be made
in advance or you will be charged for the lesson.
- Please arrive on time, you will be charged for the full lesson, regardless
of the start time.
- Open Gym is 1 hour, $5 per class and must be paid at time of arrival. Due to liability, open gym is only
open to members and children only.
- Gymnasts MUST be 5 years old and older to participate.
- Open Gym may be used as a make-up session for
any regular classes that were missed by current members.
- Birthday parties are available for ages 3 and up.
- Available Friday, Saturday
and Sunday by appointment. Please schedule two weeks in advance with the office.
- Non-refundable deposit of $25 to be made when
date is reserved.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early.
- All participants must have a signed waiver or they will not
be allowed to participate.
- Policies regarding behavior apply to birthday party students as well.
- Adults must watch from the viewing area. Adults
are not allowed in the gym area at any time.
- A $5 fee will be charged for every 10 minutes the party goes over the allotted time.
Policies are subject to change. Please inquire at the office if you have any questions.